We have a Covid Secure plan for you, but we need members help to implement the guidelines for the benefit of all. Below are some of the guidelines we are following to keep you safe. Please take a moment to review:
- Book in for a CrossFit Didsbury class via the RxGym App.
- Participants must turn up at the time they have booked in and not before.
- We have marked out training areas in the Box for each participant.
- Posters will be on display informing customers and staff of our Covid Secure protocols throughout the facility.
- CrossFit Didsbury will commit to the wellbeing of their staff and customers, and if they show/have any signs of COVID-19 (temperature, cough and difficulty breathing), they will be sent home to follow Government regulations.
- CrossFit Didsbury will comply with any health designation documentation that the Government implements.
- Hand sanitisers will be on offer (or people will be directed to where they can clean their hands).
- Fresh air ventilation system and fans have been installed.
- It is down to the individual customer to take reasonable personal responsibility when taking part in physical activity.
- CrossFit Didsbury will continue rigorous cleaning procedures.
- If there is a COVID-19 case in the facility, then CrossFit Didsbury will follow the PHE Guidance and conduct a deep clean of all areas of the facility.
- Staff will carry out regular cleaning of high-contact touch points throughout the premises.
- Hand sanitisers will be on offer (or directed to where people can clean their hands).
Changing Rooms & Showers
- CrossFit Didsbury changing have been redesigned into two individual cubicles.
- Workout squares have been created 2 meter square apart for members to stay in during their session.
- There will be a gap between sessions, so no ‘waiting around’ in groups. We do not have a waiting area so please turn up on time.
- Equipment (including mats etc) will be cleaned in between use. This can either be done by the customer or staff member using spray and cloths provided.
- Although there may be heightened concerns around first aid, this will continue as normal, with the below aspects to be used when needed:
- Resus masks for emergency first aid to be provided to all first aiders.
- Face masks for general first aid.
- The Resuscitation Council UK has provided specific guidance on CPR delivery.
Personal Training Sessions
- Personal training sessions will be permitted for members of CrossFit Didsbury & Rx Gym with regular cleaning in place.
- Personal trainers will set out the session in one area of the facility.
- Social distancing and cleanliness will be promoted by the instructor(s) at the beginning and throughout sessions.
- Nothing will be passed to/from the instructor to the customer – including personal items.
- Towels/’sweat towels’ will not be taken onto the Gym floor/into the studio.
- Card/contactless payment will be promoted.
- All contractors must follow cleanliness guidelines.
- Consultations will be available with strict social distancing and cleanliness in place. Online consultations will also be available via the gyms booking system.
If members wish to wear PPE mask, gloves and so on then feel free to do so. Cleaning equipment down after use will still be required. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Thank you again for your continued support.
Patrick and the CFD team