Frequently asked questions (FAQs) for CrossFit Didsbury.
CrossFit Didsbury is an ultra modern strength and conditioning facility offering an incredible results focused experience. This community centred facility offers a combination of weightlifting, endurance and gymnastics-based classes, conveniently located on Princess Road in West Didsbury, M20 2LT.
- CrossFit class area.
- Brand new, unrivalled kit by Eleiko
- 9 metre World class Eleiko Rig
- Competition standard flooring
- Changing rooms with showers
- Unlimited CrossFit Classes
- Beginners On-Ramp course.
- Unlimited Skill time sessions (Open Gym)
- Full Access to RxGym for Open Gym
- Concept 2 rowers + Bikes.
- 40+ classes a week (constantly varied)
- Elite coaches – Results focused
- Monthly social events and competitions
We are open
Monday to Friday
6:00am to 1:00pm
3:30pm to 8/9pm
Saturday & Sunday.
9:00am to 1:00pm
Please email to arrange a visit or you could book in for our intro to CrossFit session.
Stats show that your motivation increases when training with a friend!
Don’t miss out…Recommend a friend to CrossFit Didsbury & receive £15 when your referral code is used. You can find your referral code in your profile in our BoxMate app. All members need to do is share your referral code with friends..321go
All CFD members can book in via the BoxMate App.
You can cancel a booking via the Gym app 30 minutes before the class begins.
Please cancel your booking via the gym app a minimum of 30 minutes before the class begins. This way the first person on the waiting list will get the option to attend.